Walvoorzieningen Nederland B.V.
Arnhem, 27 september 2018, PS_E_V02
De Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV considers the protection of the privacy of its custom-ers and visitors to its websites important. Personal details of customers and visitors are therefore carefully handled and secured. Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV is involved in the processing of personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act and other privacy legislation.
Processing personal data
Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV processes your personal data in the context of efficient and effective business operations, particularly in the context of carrying out the following activities:
- assessing and accepting a customer;
- establishing and executing agreements with customers and relationship manage-ment;
- processing data for (direct) marketing purposes;
- the collection of claims;
- compliance with legal obligations;
- for management information, the development of products and services;
- determining the overall strategy and policy;
- performing creditor and debtor control;
- dealing with disputes, questions and complaints;
- carrying out analyzes of personal data for statistical and scientific purposes.
Your data may be used by Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV to inform you about (new) relevant products, services and / or activities of Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV and its carefully selected partners.
If you do not appreciate information about (new) products and services (by mail, e-mail etc.), you can report this to Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV via our contact form.
On the websites of Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV general visitor data are kept, such as most consulted pages. The purpose of this is to optimize the websites. Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV can also use the data to put more targeted information on its websites. This enables Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV to adapt its services to the wishes of cus-tomers.
- To inform you as efficiency as possible about our products and services. This allows you will see information that is most relevant to you.
- For retrieving previous preferences.
- For research, to optimize our websites and make them more user-friendly.
- Some cookies are necessary. These cookies allow you to use functionalities on the website of Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV, for example: to use the questionnaire, to become an online customer and to remember the login details of your personal envi-ronment.
Do you prefer not to receive cookies? Then you can switch it off in the settings of your browser. Note: this means that not all functionalities of the websites of Walvoorzienin-gen Nederland BV will work on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Links to other sites
On the websites of Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV links to websites of other parties can be included. Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV is not responsible for the way in which these parties handle your data. Therefore, check whether the website (s) you have vis-ited contain a privacy statement. If so, read this to see if you can find yourself in the pri-vacy policy of the relevant party (s) described therein.
Securing personal data
Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against destruction (accidental or unlawful), loss, misuse, forgery, unauthorized access or dissemination or any other form of unlawful processing of your personal data. In addition, Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV makes a trade-off be-tween the risks, the technical possibilities and the implementation costs.
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV if your personal data is being processed. If this is the case, you can request a written overview of that data.
If you believe that your details are not correct or that Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV may not process your data, you can ask Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV to change or delete your data.
Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV will let you know within four weeks to what extent Wal-voorzieningen Nederland BV can meet your request. Before such a request is taken into consideration, Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV may request identification from you. Send your request to Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV o.v.v. 'Privacy' via our contact form.
If you do not wish to receive any marketing material, you can make this known to Wal-voorzieningen Nederland BV in the same way. You can also unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mails.
Walvoorzieningen Nederland BV reserves the right to make changes to its privacy state-ment.
Arnhem, 27 September 2018